Auckland Physiome Repository¶
The documentation found here is mainly aimed towards providing information to users of the Auckland Physiome Repository. This includes users interested in obtaining and running models from the respository, and those who wish to add models to the repository.
- Quickstart guides
- Auckland Physiome Repository - an introduction
- Downloading and viewing models from the Auckland Physiome Repository
- Working with workspaces
- Tutorial on using CellML with Auckland Physiome Repository
- Working with semantic metadata
- Creating CellML exposures
- Creating FieldML exposures
- Embedded workspaces and their uses
- CellML Curation in the legacy Physiome Model Repository
- Webservice for Physiome Repository
- Update all documentation to reflect workspace ID changes and user workspace changes, if they go ahead.
- Get embedded workspaces doc written.
- Get some best practice docs written.